Sweet and spicy chicken quesadillas recipe
- March 2011
- Serves 2
- Takes 5 minutes to make, 5 minutes to cook each quesadilla
Team this sweet and spicy chicken quesadilla with a guacamole or sour cream dip for a delicious mexican snack.
- 4 corn tortillas
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 100g roast chicken slices
- 100g Monterey Jack 1840 Grated Cheese
- 1-2 tbsp sliced pickled green jalapeño peppers
- ½ x 200g pot sour cream and chive dip to serve
- Spread 2 tortillas with sweet chilli sauce.
- Tear the chicken into pieces, then divide between the tortillas.
- Scatter over the cheese and jalapeños, then top each with another tortilla.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan and cook each quesadilla over a fairly high heat for 2 minutes on each side until crusty and golden on the outside and hot and melting on the inside.
- Cut into quarters and serve with the sour cream dip.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Dinner ideas for two
Linguine with saffron, roasted garlic, herb butter and hazelnuts
Fresh linguine coated in garlic and herb butter and topped with crunchy roasted hazelnuts makes...
Beef salad recipes
Seared paprika beef salad with smoky romesco sauce
By using clever time-saving ingredients, this warm salad with spice-rubbed beef, new potatoes and romesco...