Sweet and spicy chicken quesadillas recipe
- March 2011
- Serves 2
- Takes 5 minutes to make, 5 minutes to cook each quesadilla
Team this sweet and spicy chicken quesadilla with a guacamole or sour cream dip for a delicious mexican snack.
- 4 corn tortillas
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 100g roast chicken slices
- 100g Monterey Jack 1840 Grated Cheese
- 1-2 tbsp sliced pickled green jalapeño peppers
- ½ x 200g pot sour cream and chive dip to serve
- Spread 2 tortillas with sweet chilli sauce.
- Tear the chicken into pieces, then divide between the tortillas.
- Scatter over the cheese and jalapeños, then top each with another tortilla.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan and cook each quesadilla over a fairly high heat for 2 minutes on each side until crusty and golden on the outside and hot and melting on the inside.
- Cut into quarters and serve with the sour cream dip.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter