Cheat’s chicken and vegetable tagine with lemon couscous
- September 2009
- 100g couscous
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 150ml hot chicken stock
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 free-range skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 20g tub Easy Bean Moroccan Tagine
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Place the couscous in a bowl and mix with 1 tbsp olive oil and the zest of 1 lemon. Pour over hot chicken stock, stir and cover for 5 minutes. Fluff up the grains with a fork, stir in the juice of ½ lemon and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat another 2 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat and cook 2 free-range skinless chicken breasts, sliced, for 5 minutes until browned. Pour in the tub of Easy Bean Moroccan Tagine and cook for 5 minutes, then stir in 3 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves and serve on the couscous.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Seared Asian-style beef and stir-fried savoy cabbage
Mix savoy cabbage with seared steak and Asian ingredients for a quick, easy dinner that’s...
Midweek meal recipes
Toasted quinoa and pork mince larb with smashed cucumber
The refreshing taste of cucumber pairs incredibly well with the richness of the pork, and...
Cheat’s griddled steaks with caramelised onions and garlic mayo
A steak recipe has never been so easy. We’ve used good quality chutney and slices...