Cucumber cooler cocktail
- Online only
- Makes one cocktail
- Hands-on time 10 min
Mark Sargeant’s cucumber cocktail recipe is cooling and refreshing – the perfect accompaniment for a hot summers day.
- 40ml Gin Mare
- 40ml Cucumber mix (see below)
- 5ml sugar syrup
- 40ml cava
For the cucumber mix
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 cantaloupe melon
- 10g salt
- Peel one cucumber and dry the skin out.
- Blend the rest with salt and a little water. Pass through a muslin cloth.
- Mix the Gin Mare, cucumber mix and sugar syrup in a mixer.
- Strain into a tall glass with fresh cucumber ribbons throughout and dried cucumber skin on top. Top with the cava
Rate & review