Cucumber cooler cocktail
- Online only
- 40ml Gin Mare
- 40ml Cucumber mix (see below)
- 5ml sugar syrup
- 40ml cava
For the cucumber mix
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 cantaloupe melon
- 10g salt
- Peel one cucumber and dry the skin out.
- Blend the rest with salt and a little water. Pass through a muslin cloth.
- Mix the Gin Mare, cucumber mix and sugar syrup in a mixer.
- Strain into a tall glass with fresh cucumber ribbons throughout and dried cucumber skin on top. Top with the cava
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter