Clementine and Campari bucks fizz
- January 2008
- Serves 6
- Takes 10 minutes to make, plus chilling
Make any dinner party extra celebratory with this clementine, Campari and pomegranate cocktail recipe. It’s a fab Christmas cocktail, too.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 0.1g (0g saturated)
- 12.1g (11.5g sugars)
- Juice from 1kg clementines
- 175ml pomegranate juice
- 6 tsp Campari
- ½ bottle champagne or sparkling white wine, chilled
- Pomegranate seeds, to decorate (optional)
- Mix the fruit juices in a jug and chill until needed.
- To serve, frost the glasses (see tip) and pour 1 teaspoon Campari into each glass. Half-fill the glasses with the juice and top up with the ice-cold champagne. Decorate with pomegranate seeds, if you like.
Briefly wet the rims of 6 champagne flutes with water, then dip them in caster sugar to frost.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Campari and tomato cooler cocktail
A refreshingly fruity summer drink. Serve this healthy recipe for Campari and tomato cooler outdoors.
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...