Grilled squid with cumin
- June 2008
- 4 medium-sized squid weighing about 150g each, or 8 smaller ones, cleaned
- A little olive oil, for grilling and drizzling
For the spice mix
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1/2tsp paprika
- 2tsp ground cumin
- 2tsp sea salt
- Mix all of the ingredients together for the spice mix, then coat the squid in the marinade and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat a barbecue or ridged griddle pan. Lightly oil the grill and cook the squid for 2-3 minutes on each side. Drizzle with olive oil and serve with a crisp green salad and lemon wedges.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Food stories, skills and tested recipes, straight to your door... Enjoy 5 issues for just £5 with our special introductory offer.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter