Knorr’s Greek meatballs with feta
- Online only
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 15 min, simmering time 15 min
Ready-made meatballs have been used in this recipe to create a quick and easy one pot. Simmer the meatballs in a rich tomato sauce and top with feta for an incredibly tasty, Greek-style midweek dinner.
- 12 (reduced fat) beef meatballs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 400g can Italian chopped tomatoes with olive oil and garlic
- 1 tablespoon Knorr concentrated liquid stock
- 50g low fat feta cheese, crumbled
- Rice to serve, optional
- Cook the meatballs in a non-stick pan for 6-8 minutes, then add the onion and fry a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, cumin and Knorr stock with 100ml water and cook for 4-5 minutes. Season with black pepper. Meanwhile cook some rice according to pack directions.
- Serve the meatballs on a bed of rice, and garnish with the feta cheese.
Recipe from Knorr.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Pork and root vegetable casserole with fennel and mustard dumplings
Pork is slow-cooked until succulent with cider, apples and root vegetables to make a rich,...
Creamy chicken recipes
Pan-fried chicken supremes in mustard, cream and prune sauce
If you can’t find chicken supremes, you can use skin-on chicken breasts instead – both...