Knorr’s Greek meatballs with feta
- Online only
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 15 min, simmering time 15 min
Ready-made meatballs have been used in this recipe to create a quick and easy one pot. Simmer the meatballs in a rich tomato sauce and top with feta for an incredibly tasty, Greek-style midweek dinner.
- 12 (reduced fat) beef meatballs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 400g can Italian chopped tomatoes with olive oil and garlic
- 1 tablespoon Knorr concentrated liquid stock
- 50g low fat feta cheese, crumbled
- Rice to serve, optional
- Cook the meatballs in a non-stick pan for 6-8 minutes, then add the onion and fry a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, cumin and Knorr stock with 100ml water and cook for 4-5 minutes. Season with black pepper. Meanwhile cook some rice according to pack directions.
- Serve the meatballs on a bed of rice, and garnish with the feta cheese.
Recipe from Knorr.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Spiced vegetable soup with lentils and roasted chilli
This comforting and healthy soup recipe is packed with flavourful roasted chillies and topped with...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...