Mediterranean gnocchi bake
- August 2010
- 400g Mediterranean ready-to-roast vegetables
- 350g fresh gnocchi
- 350g Sainsbury’s Italian Three Cheese Sauce
- Small bunch of fresh oregano, leaves picked, half chopped
- 8 sunblush tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7. Roast the vegetables for 20 minutes in the oven until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the gnocchi in a pan of boiling water for 4 minutes. Drain, then return to the pan with the cheese sauce. Stir and bring to a simmer. Stir in the chopped oregano leaves and the roasted vegetables.
- Preheat the grill to high. Season the gnocchi mixture, then pour into a baking dish and top with the sunblush tomatoes. Grill for 5 minutes and serve scattered with the whole oregano leaves.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...