Mediterranean gnocchi bake
- August 2010
- Serves 2
- Takes 5 minutes to make, 25 minutes to cook
This shortcut supper gnocchi recipe is great for using up leftover vegetables and makes a quick and satisfying meal.
- 400g Mediterranean ready-to-roast vegetables
- 350g fresh gnocchi
- 350g Sainsbury’s Italian Three Cheese Sauce
- Small bunch of fresh oregano, leaves picked, half chopped
- 8 sunblush tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7. Roast the vegetables for 20 minutes in the oven until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the gnocchi in a pan of boiling water for 4 minutes. Drain, then return to the pan with the cheese sauce. Stir and bring to a simmer. Stir in the chopped oregano leaves and the roasted vegetables.
- Preheat the grill to high. Season the gnocchi mixture, then pour into a baking dish and top with the sunblush tomatoes. Grill for 5 minutes and serve scattered with the whole oregano leaves.
Rate & review