Mexican lamb wraps with guacamole
- May 2015
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 30 min, frying time 10 min
Smoked paprika adds a taste of Mexico to this quick and easy lamb recipe.
- 28.7g (9g saturated)
- 44.8g (3.8g sugars)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 350g diced lamb leg
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
For the guacamole
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ finely chopped red onion
- small bunch of chopped fresh coriander
- soured cream
- Put a large frying pan over a medium-high heat and add the olive oil, red onion and cumin. Gently fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, then add the chunks of lamb leg, paprika, the lime juice and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or so until the lamb is cooked but still a bit pink inside. Set aside to rest while you make the guacamole.
- Mash the avocados with the red onion, lime juice and coriander. Taste and season, then serve with the lamb, warm tortillas and dollops of soured cream.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Vegan dinner recipes
Green noodle and tofu salad with ginger and tamari dressing
Change up your salad game with this Asian-inspired recipe. On the table and ready to...
This fresh guacamole recipe is so easy and delicious, you’ll never buy it from the...