Pesto, parmesan and Parma ham gnocchi
- January 2012
- Serves 2
- Ready in 10 minutes
This pesto, parmesan and parma ham gnocchi recipe is ideal for throwing together at the last minute and requires just seven ingredients.
- 400g pack Tesco Finest Fresh Potato Gnocchi, or similar
- 130g Tesco Finest Pesto with Fresh Basil, or similar
- 50ml crème fraîche
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 4 Parma ham slices, halved
- 50g sun-blush tomatoes, halved
- 80g pack Parmesan shavings
- Plunge the gnocchi into a pan of boiling salted water and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the gnocchi float to the surface. Drain and set aside in a bowl.
- Stir together the basil pesto, crème fraîche and lemon zest. Stir the mix into the gnocchi, along with the Parma ham and tomatoes.
- Divide between two plates, sprinkle with the Parmesan shavings and grind over lots of black pepper.
You can use a packet of fresh pasta such as tortelloni instead of the gnocchi.
Rate & review