Pork goulash with paprika yogurt
- February 2008
- 4 pork loin steaks
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 400g can chopped tomatoes with herbs
- 560g can peeled new potatoes in water
- A handful chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- 75g natural yogurt
- Serve with crusty bread
- Trim the pork loin steaks of excess fat, cut into 2cm cubes and toss with 2 teaspoons paprika and some seasoning.
- Heat a wide frying pan over a medium-high heat, add 2 teaspoons of olive oil and the pork and cook for 2-3 minutes, until browned.
- Add the can chopped tomatoes with herbs and a dash of water. Bring to the boil, stir in the can of peeled new potatoes in water, drained and larger potatoes halved. Reduce the heat slightly and simmer rapidly for 5 minutes or until the pork and potatoes are tender and the sauce reduced a little. Season.
- Cool slightly, then stir in the fresh parsley and the natural yogurt. Divide the goulash between 4 wide bowls, top each with a spoonful of natural yogurt and sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with crusty bread to mop up the sauce.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Food stories, skills and tested recipes, straight to your door... Enjoy 5 issues for just £5 with our special introductory offer.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter