Prawn, lemon and mint pasta
- August 2017
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 30 min
Who doesn’t love a meal that’s ready on the table in a matter of minutes? Have a go at this fresh prawn, lemon and mint pasta. It will quickly become your midweek must-have.
- 8.3g (5.5g saturated)
- 65.9g (3.6g sugars)
- 350g pasta
- Glug of vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 350g thawed raw peeled jumbo prawns
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- Bunch of fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 80g soft goat’s cheese
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, then add the pasta shapes and cook according to the packet instructions; drain loosely.
- Meanwhile, heat a glug of vegetable oil in a large frying pan, then add the chopped onion. Fry for 10 minutes, then stir in the garlic and cook for a few minutes more.
- Add the jumbo prawns and fry for 3 minutes. Add the grated zest and lemon juice, chopped mint and the drained pasta, along with a glug of extra-virgin olive oil and the goat’s cheese. Serve with extra lemon juice and fresh mint leaves.
We used a 350g bag of Big & Juicy frozen raw jumbo tiger prawns (from Waitrose and Ocado), defrosted according to the pack instructions. Look for the blue and white Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) logo to buy certified sustainable prawns.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Cheat’s courgette, broad bean and pancetta pasta
This indulgent, creamy pasta bake recipe is a real treat that can be thrown together...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...