Sherry-glazed chorizo and chickpeas
- August 2013
- Serves 4
- 20 min
Make this easy Spanish dish of sherry-glazed chorizo and chickpeas. Perfect for sharing.
- 11.8g (3.6g saturated)
- 10.6g (1.4g sugar)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 125g sliced chorizo
- 50ml medium-dry sherry
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium-high heat, then add the sliced chorizo.
- Fry for 10 minutes until crisp, then pour in 50ml medium-dry sherry and bubble until the chorizo has a sticky, sweet glaze.
- Add the chickpeas, along with another splash of sherry.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, then toss with a handful of chopped fresh parsley and season with salt and pepper to serve.
Rate & review