Sherry-glazed chorizo and chickpeas
- August 2013
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 125g sliced chorizo
- 50ml medium-dry sherry
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium-high heat, then add the sliced chorizo.
- Fry for 10 minutes until crisp, then pour in 50ml medium-dry sherry and bubble until the chorizo has a sticky, sweet glaze.
- Add the chickpeas, along with another splash of sherry.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, then toss with a handful of chopped fresh parsley and season with salt and pepper to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...