Smoked mackerel stir-fry with pak choi and rice
- September 2011
- 150g basmati rice
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 25g fresh ginger, very thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 4 pak choi, halved lengthways
- 1 packet (about 330g) smoked mackerel, skin removed, flaked
- Small handful of fresh coriander leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Cook the rice according to the pack instructions, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the sesame oil in a wok over a high heat, then add the ginger and garlic. Cook for 1 minute until aromatic.
- Add the soy sauce and the pak choi and toss together until they begin to wilt. Add the mackerel and cook for a further minute. Serve with the rice, a sprinkling of coriander and lime wedges to squeeze over.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...