- October 2010
- 175g rolled porridge oats
- 900ml skimmed milk
- Pinch freshly ground nutmeg
- Pinch ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 100g dried cherries
- 2 red apples, cored, 1 coarsely grated and 1 thinly sliced
- Small handful pecans, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- Mix the porridge oats, milk, ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon together in a saucepan and place over a medium heat. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 6 minutes, stirring, until thickened and tender.
- Stir through the cherries, grated apple and pecans. Spoon between bowls and trop with the sliced apple and a drizzle of honey.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...