Sticky chilli and thyme pork stir-fry
- April 2010
- 2 tbsp groundnut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 2.5cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 (about 450g) pork tenderloin fillet, diced
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 6 baby pak choi, halved
- 5 spring onions, cut into 3cm slices
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan over a medium-high heat and fry the garlic, chilli and ginger for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Add the pork and stir-fry over a high heat for 4-5 minutes until just cooked. Add the chilli sauce and thyme and cook for another minute. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- Add the pepper, pak choi and a little water to the wok, and cook for 2-3 minutes. Return the pork with the spring onion, and toss for few minutes. Serve with steamed rice.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...