Stir-fried Chinese greens
- September 2010
- Serves 4
- Ready in 15 minutes
These Chinese greens couldn’t be easier to make and are a fantastic side dish to any Asian-themed dinner.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 3.6g (0.7g saturated)
- 6.7g (2.3g sugars)
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Knob of fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 100g vegetarian oyster-flavoured sauce
- 8 pak choi
- 100g mangetout
- Heat a wok over a high heat, then add the oil, garlic and ginger.
- Stir quickly, then add the oyster sauce and pak choi. Stir, then put the lid on and cook for 3-4 minutes until tender.
- Stir in the mangetout for the final minute.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Summer roast recipes
Asian-spiced brisket with chilli, lime, peanut and coriander
Try our slow-cooked beef brisket recipe made with a fresh ginger, chilli and Chinese five-spice...