Thai-style prawn noodles
- July 2007
- Serves 2
- Hands on time 10 mins
Midweek suppers don’t come easier than this Thai-style prawn recipe which is ready in just 10 minutes.
- ½ x 250g pack stir-fry rice noodles
- 125g pot fresh coleslaw
- 125g cooked, peeled prawns
- 1 Thai red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- A good handful of chopped fresh coriander
- Juice of 1 lime
- Soak the stir-fry rice noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes, until just soft. Drain, run under cold water to cool completely, then drain again. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the coleslaw with the prawns, Thai chilli, coriander and lime juice.
- Add the cooked noodles, season, and toss together well. Divide between 2 plates and serve with lime wedges to squeeze over, if you like.
Rate & review