Warm lemon and chive potato salad
- February 2010
- 500g baby new potatoes
- 50g pancetta or streaky bacon, sliced
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- Small handful fresh chives, snipped
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ tsp Dijon mustard
- Cook the potatoes in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain, halve any large ones, then tip into a serving dish. Meanwhile, fry the pancetta in a pan over a medium-high heat until crisp.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and season. Pour over the potatoes and pancetta, and stir to coat.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Moroccan chicken and potato salad
This chicken and potato salad is an easy Moroccan-inspired dish that’s great for picnics and...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...