Warm lemon and chive potato salad
- February 2010
- Serves 4
- Ready in 15-18 minutes
This warm lemon and chive potato salad recipe with bacon makes a really easy side dish.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 11.7g (2.3g saturated)
- 20.4g (1.8g sugar)
- 500g baby new potatoes
- 50g pancetta or streaky bacon, sliced
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- Small handful fresh chives, snipped
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ tsp Dijon mustard
- Cook the potatoes in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain, halve any large ones, then tip into a serving dish. Meanwhile, fry the pancetta in a pan over a medium-high heat until crisp.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and season. Pour over the potatoes and pancetta, and stir to coat.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Pickled red onion potato salad
This pickled red onion and potato salad is excellent at cutting through the smoky flavours...
Jersey royal new potato recipes
Warm potato salad with green tahini and herb dressing
This warm potato salad with a zesty tahini and herb dressing makes a welcome change...