Warm lemon and chive potato salad
- February 2010
- Serves 4
- Ready in 15-18 minutes
This warm lemon and chive potato salad recipe with bacon makes a really easy side dish.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 11.7g (2.3g saturated)
- 20.4g (1.8g sugar)
- 500g baby new potatoes
- 50g pancetta or streaky bacon, sliced
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- Small handful fresh chives, snipped
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ tsp Dijon mustard
- Cook the potatoes in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain, halve any large ones, then tip into a serving dish. Meanwhile, fry the pancetta in a pan over a medium-high heat until crisp.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and season. Pour over the potatoes and pancetta, and stir to coat.
Rate & review