Broad bean and goat’s cheese bruschetta
- July 2015
- Serves 4 as a snack
- Ready in 20 min
Crisp radishes pair perfectly with creamy goat’s cheese in this summery bruschetta recipe.
- Vegetarian recipes
- A drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 sourdough bread slices
- A handful of radishes
- 100g podded broad beans
- A handful of hazelnuts
- A few fresh mint leaves
- A few watercress sprigs
- A little goat’s cheese
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Drizzle the oil over the bread slices, then toast on both sides under a hot grill.
- Thinly slice the radishes. Blanch the broad beans in boiling water for 1 minute, then run under cold water and squeeze out of their skins.
- Lightly toast the hazelnuts in a dry pan, then roughly chop. Combine the radishes, beans, nuts, the mint, watercress and seasoning in a bowl.
- Spoon over the toasted sourdough, then crumble over the goat’s cheese, add another drizzle of oil and a squeeze of lemon juice, then serve.
Rate & review