Broad bean and goat’s cheese bruschetta
- July 2015
- A drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 sourdough bread slices
- A handful of radishes
- 100g podded broad beans
- A handful of hazelnuts
- A few fresh mint leaves
- A few watercress sprigs
- A little goat’s cheese
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Drizzle the oil over the bread slices, then toast on both sides under a hot grill.
- Thinly slice the radishes. Blanch the broad beans in boiling water for 1 minute, then run under cold water and squeeze out of their skins.
- Lightly toast the hazelnuts in a dry pan, then roughly chop. Combine the radishes, beans, nuts, the mint, watercress and seasoning in a bowl.
- Spoon over the toasted sourdough, then crumble over the goat’s cheese, add another drizzle of oil and a squeeze of lemon juice, then serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Broad bean recipes
Pappardelle with white wine, cream, broad beans and pancetta
Creamy pappardelle with seasonal broad beans and pancetta is the easy midweek pasta recipe you’ll...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...