Broad bean and goat’s cheese bruschetta
- July 2015
- Serves 4 as a snack
- Ready in 20 min
Crisp radishes pair perfectly with creamy goat’s cheese in this summery bruschetta recipe.
- Vegetarian recipes
- A drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 sourdough bread slices
- A handful of radishes
- 100g podded broad beans
- A handful of hazelnuts
- A few fresh mint leaves
- A few watercress sprigs
- A little goat’s cheese
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Drizzle the oil over the bread slices, then toast on both sides under a hot grill.
- Thinly slice the radishes. Blanch the broad beans in boiling water for 1 minute, then run under cold water and squeeze out of their skins.
- Lightly toast the hazelnuts in a dry pan, then roughly chop. Combine the radishes, beans, nuts, the mint, watercress and seasoning in a bowl.
- Spoon over the toasted sourdough, then crumble over the goat’s cheese, add another drizzle of oil and a squeeze of lemon juice, then serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Jersey royal new potato recipes
Sherry braised jersey royals with broad beans and serrano ham
Rich, complex and nutty, most sherry vinegar is made from dry sherry and has firm...
Grilled artichoke hearts with jamón, broad beans and spring onions
This Spanish Iberico ham recipe uses up seasonal broad beans and spring onions. It serves...