Broad bean and goat’s cheese bruschetta
- July 2015
- A drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 sourdough bread slices
- A handful of radishes
- 100g podded broad beans
- A handful of hazelnuts
- A few fresh mint leaves
- A few watercress sprigs
- A little goat’s cheese
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Drizzle the oil over the bread slices, then toast on both sides under a hot grill.
- Thinly slice the radishes. Blanch the broad beans in boiling water for 1 minute, then run under cold water and squeeze out of their skins.
- Lightly toast the hazelnuts in a dry pan, then roughly chop. Combine the radishes, beans, nuts, the mint, watercress and seasoning in a bowl.
- Spoon over the toasted sourdough, then crumble over the goat’s cheese, add another drizzle of oil and a squeeze of lemon juice, then serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
White bean, chorizo and herb salad
With generous chunks of chorizo, juicy tomatoes and filling white beans this salad recipe makes...
Asparagus and quinoa salad with peas and broad beans
Spring produce such as asparagus, peas, broad beans and lovage are the star players in...