Cheat’s salmon and potato curry
- March 2006
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 425g jar Patak’s Kashmiri Rogan Josh curry sauce
- 2 skinless salmon fillets, cut into large chunks
- 2 good handfuls cherry tomatoes, halved
- Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- Cook the potato in boiling water for 8 minutes, until almost tender. Drain.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large, deep frying pan over a medium heat. Add 1 sliced onion and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the curry sauce, then put a good splash of water into the jar and swish out into the pan. Stir in the potatoes, then gently stir the fish into the sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and cook for a further 5 minutes, until the tomatoes have softened and the salmon is cooked through. Season to taste, divide between bowls and garnish with the coriander. Serve with boiled basmati rice, poppadoms and lime pickle.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...