Cheat’s spicy prawn Singapore noodles
- September 2009
- Serves 2
- Ready in 15 minutes
These quick and easy singapore noodles beat a Chinese takeaway but are super quick and easy to make, using a number of store-bought ingredients.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 2 tbsp groundnut oil
- 200g raw, peeled king prawns
- 5 tbsp Wagamama Spicy Chilli Men Stirfry Sauce
- 2 x 150g packs Amoy Straight to Wok Singapore Noodles
- A medium free-range egg, beaten
- 150g pack or can water chestnuts, drained
- Bunch of spring onions, sliced
- Lime wedges, to squeeze over
- Heat 2 tbsp groundnut oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat. Add prawns and fry for 2-3 minutes until pink all over. Stir through the sauce and noodles. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then stir in the egg and stir until just set.
- Add water chestnuts and spring onions (reserving some of the green spring onion). Warm through, divide between bowls, garnish with the remaining spring onion and serve with lime wedges, to squeeze over.
Rate & review