Chilli chicken salad
- July 2006
- ¼ cucumber
- 2 spring onions
- 2 cooked, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp hot chilli relish (we like English Provender Co)
- Juice of 1 lime, plus wedges to serve
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Little gem lettuce leaves (optional)
- Deseed and chop the cucumber and finely shred the spring onions. Set aside.
- Tear the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces. Heat a pan until hot, then add the olive oil. Fry the chicken for 5 minutes, stirring, until hot and crispy at the edges.
- Take off the heat and stir through the chilli relish and the lime juice. Put into a bowl, toss with the cucumber and coriander. Season to taste.
- Serve on the lettuce leaves, if you like, topped with the shredded spring onions and lime wedges.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...