- November 2017
- Makes 4
- Hands-on time 6 min
Warm and gooey chocolate chip cookies are sandwiched together with melted marshmallows, to create this decadent sweet treat. And the best bit? They only take 6 minutes to make.
- 12.7g (8.1g saturated)
- 43.3g (25g sugars)
- 8 chocolate chunk cookies
- 12 large marshmallows
- A glass of ice-cold milk, to serve
- Heat the grill to high. Put 4 chocolate chunk cookies on a baking sheet lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Put 3 large marshmallows on each cookie. Grill for 4-5 minutes until the marshmallows are toasted and soft and melted on the inside.
- Sandwich each marshmallow cookie with the remaining 4 chocolate chunk cookies and serve with a glass of ice-cold milk.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter