Easy bouillabaisse with Gruyère croùtes
- May 2008
- 400g pack Seasoned Pioneers Spanish Pimentón Bravas Sauce
- 800ml fish stock
- 250g new potatoes
- 8 baguette slices
- 50g Gruyère, grated
- 400g thick, skinless, sustainable cod or haddock fillets
- A handful chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- Empty the jar of sauce into a large saucepan, stir in the fish stock, hot, and the new potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer rapidly for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are just tender.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill to medium-high. When the potatoes are nearly tender, toast the baguette slices under the grill on 1 side. Divide the Gruyère, grated, between them and put under the grill for 1-2 minutes, until bubbling.
- Cut 400g thick, skinless, sustainable cod or haddock fillets into bite-size chunks and stir into the soup. Simmer for 2 minutes, until just cooked.
- Stir in a handful chopped fresh flatleaf parsley and season to taste. Divide between 4 bowls and serve each with 2 Gruyère croûtes for dunking.
Rate & review
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...