Griddled chicken with spiced tomato couscous
- July 2005
- 2 chicken breasts
- 200ml boiling water
- 1 tbsp curry paste
- ½ lime
- 150g couscous
- Good handful of cherry tomatoes
- Fresh mint leaves to garnish
- Heat a griddle pan, then add the chicken breasts – skin side down – and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning once (or cook under a hot grill).
- Meanwhile, measure out 200ml boiling water and stir in the curry paste and the juice of half a lime. Pour the water over the couscous and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes and mix into the couscous. Divide the couscous between 2 plates, place a chicken breast on top and garnish with mint leaves.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...