Griddled chicken with spiced tomato couscous
- July 2005
- 2 chicken breasts
- 200ml boiling water
- 1 tbsp curry paste
- ½ lime
- 150g couscous
- Good handful of cherry tomatoes
- Fresh mint leaves to garnish
- Heat a griddle pan, then add the chicken breasts – skin side down – and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning once (or cook under a hot grill).
- Meanwhile, measure out 200ml boiling water and stir in the curry paste and the juice of half a lime. Pour the water over the couscous and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes and mix into the couscous. Divide the couscous between 2 plates, place a chicken breast on top and garnish with mint leaves.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter