Honey-mustard sausages with sweet potato wedges
- September 2016
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 30 min, oven time 30-35 min
Sweet from the honey with a powerful kick from the mustard, this traybake couldn’t get any easier – throw everything in, pop it in the oven and enjoy.
- 31.8g (10g saturated)
- 61.5g (29.3g sugars)
- 4 tbsp clear honey 4 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 6 British free-range sausages
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 4 sweet potatoes, sliced into wedges
- Olive oil for drizzling
- ½ round lettuce, shredded
- ½ cucumber
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- Juice ½ lemon
- Heat the oven to 200°C/ 180°C fan/gas 6. Mix the honey and mustard in a small bowl or jug. Put the sausages, onions and sweet potato wedges in a large roasting tin, then pour over the honey mixture. Toss, then season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil. Roast for 30-35 minutes until the sausages are sticky and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, toss the lettuce, cucumber and celery in a bowl. Drizzle over a little oil and the lemon juice, taste and season.
- Serve the sausages and wedges with the salad.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Sea bass recipes
Sea bass traybake with peppers, cherry tomatoes and pine nuts
Take a trip to the Mediterranean with our healthy sea bass traybake. The fish is...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...