Honey-mustard sausages with sweet potato wedges
- September 2016
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 30 min, oven time 30-35 min
Sweet from the honey with a powerful kick from the mustard, this traybake couldn’t get any easier – throw everything in, pop it in the oven and enjoy.
- 31.8g (10g saturated)
- 61.5g (29.3g sugars)
- 4 tbsp clear honey 4 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 6 British free-range sausages
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 4 sweet potatoes, sliced into wedges
- Olive oil for drizzling
- ½ round lettuce, shredded
- ½ cucumber
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- Juice ½ lemon
- Heat the oven to 200°C/ 180°C fan/gas 6. Mix the honey and mustard in a small bowl or jug. Put the sausages, onions and sweet potato wedges in a large roasting tin, then pour over the honey mixture. Toss, then season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil. Roast for 30-35 minutes until the sausages are sticky and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, toss the lettuce, cucumber and celery in a bowl. Drizzle over a little oil and the lemon juice, taste and season.
- Serve the sausages and wedges with the salad.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Low calorie salmon and broccoli traybake with spring onion and chilli
This healthy supper is full of fresh flavours and also ticks the quick-and-simple-to-make box. Give...