Knorr’s smoky chorizo one-pot
- Online only
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 10 min, simmering time 15-20 min
Easy to make and even easier to eat – this chorizo one-pot can be on the table and ready to eat in less than 30 minutes. The best part? It’s budget-friendly and requires minimal washing up.
- 175g chorizo, sliced thinly
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into chunks
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stockpot dissolved in 200ml boiling water
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika, optional
- 400g can chickpeas
- Mixed green salad to serve, optional
- Fry the chorizo in a large non-stick pan for 5 minutes until crispy.
- Add the pepper and potatoes and fry for 1 minute, stirring.
- Add can tomatoes, Knorr stock and paprika if used and bring to the boil. Turn down to a simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas and cook for a further 4-5 minutes
- Serve with a side of mixed green salad.
Recipe from Knorr.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter