Lychee, raspberry and rose smoothie
- August 2010
- Serves 2
- Ready in 5 minutes
This perfumed raspberry smoothie is great for a summer morning pick-me-up.
- 6.3g (4.3g saturated)
- 18.2g (18.6g sugar)
- 200g Greek yogurt
- 150g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 16 lychees, peeled and stones removed
- ½ tsp rosewater
- 200g ice cubes or crushed ice
- Squeeze of lemon juice to taste
- 1-2 tbsp runny honey to taste
Put the first 5 ingredients in a liquidiser and blend until smooth. Add the lemon juice and honey to taste, then serve immediately.
Depending on the potency of your brand you may need to add a little extra rosewater.
This will keep in the fridge for up to 24 hours
Rate & review