Quick chicken and green veg stir-fry
- September 2015
- Serves 2
- Hands-on time 30 min
A shortcut midweek supper that makes the best use of time-saving ingredients, this chicken stir-fry recipe can be yours in 30 quick minutes.
- 2 M&S free-range organic chicken breasts, or similar
- >M&S aromatic stir-fry vegetable pack, or similar
- M&S Super Wheat Berry salad grain pouch, or similar
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 1½ lemons
- 2 spring onions
- Bunch fresh flatleaf parsley
- 150g full-fat Greek yogurt
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a non-stick wok or large frying pan. Slice the chicken into strips and season with salt and pepper, then fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the vegetables to the pan and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the grains, the zest and juice of 1 lemon, 2 tbsp olive oil and plenty of salt and pepper. Cook for a further 3 minutes. Chop the spring onions and roughly chop the parsley.
- Check the chicken is cooked through (there should be no pink) and the vegetables and grains are tender, then add the spring onions and a good handful of the chopped parsley and stir. Turn off the heat. 4. Stir a handful of parsley and a squeeze of lemon juice through the yogurt. Divide the stir-fry between 2 plates, then serve topped with the yogurt and sprinkled with ground black pepper and lemon zest.
Rate & review