Quick Thai green chicken curry
- April 2006
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 30 minutes
Enjoy all the flavours of a Thai green curry with half the effort. Use a good quality paste in this quick and easy recipe and you’ve got yourself a curry in a hurry.
- 200ml carton coconut cream
- 3 tbsp Thai green curry paste (we like Thai Taste Green Curry Paste, from major supermarkets)
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- 450g mini chicken breast fillets
- Handful chopped fresh coriander, plus extra leaves to garnish
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced, to garnish (optional)
- Pour the coconut cream into a shallow non-metallic dish. Add the curry paste, runny honey and lime juice and mix well. Add the chicken, toss well and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a saucepan and gently simmer for 12-15 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened slightly. Add the coriander.
- Garnish with coriander and the chilli, if you like, and serve with cooked basmati rice.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...