Spiced chicken skewers
- January 2012
- Serves 2
- Takes 10 minutes to make, 15 minutes to cook
These spiced chicken skewers make an inspiring and exciting supper and require just a few ingredients.
- 10.9g (2.2g saturated)
- 42.7g (6.1g sugars)
- 2 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Bart baharat spice mix
- Handful of chopped fresh mint
- Half a cucumber
- 2 chicken breasts
- Lemon wedges
- In a bowl, mix 2 tbsp natural yogurt, 1 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp Bart baharat spice mix and a handful of chopped fresh mint.
- Add 2 chicken breasts, cut into large chunks, then marinate for 10 minutes. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Thread the chicken chunks onto 4 metal or pre-soaked wooden skewers, then grill for 15 minutes, turning, until cooked through.
- Serve with warmed or griddled tortillas, 1/2 cucumber, sliced into matchsticks, more yogurt, lemon wedges.
Use up left over Bart baharat spice mix by stirring 1 tsp through rice whilst cooking to add a fabulous Middle Eastern flavour that complements grilled meat and roasted vegetables.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
October seasonal recipes
Jacob Kenedy’s wild duck with grapes and radicchio
Chef Jacob Kenedy’s wild duck recipe is an easy introduction to cooking with game. Serve...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...