Tomato and olive linguine
- July 2006
- 5 vine-ripened tomatoes, deseeded and finely diced
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 50g bag wild rocket, roughly chopped
- 100g marinated black and green pitted olives, roughly chopped
- 400g dried linguine or spaghetti
- 75g Gruyère cheese, grated, plus extra to serve
- Put a large pan of salted water on to boil. Put the tomatoes into a bowl. Add the oil, rocket and olives. Season and set aside.
- Cook the pasta in the boiling water according to packet instructions or until al dente. Drain the pasta and add to the tomato mix with the cheese, tossing to coat. Serve the pasta in bowls with a little extra grated cheese on top.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Food stories, skills and tested recipes, straight to your door... Enjoy 5 issues for just £5 with our special introductory offer.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter