Yogurt and herb dip
- July 2015
- Makes 600g
- Hands-on time 10 min, plus 10 min resting
Our low-fat dip recipe, made with yogurt and fresh herbs, has only 16kcals per serving.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 0.5g (0.1g saturated)
- 0.8g (0.7g sugars)
- 3 large bunches of soft fresh herbs (coriander, mint, basil, chives or parsley work well)
- 500g fat-free Greek yogurt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- generous amount of salt and pepper
- Finely chop the herbs and put in a bowl
- Add the yogurt and stir through the lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Leave to stand for 10 minutes for the herbs to soften then serve, garnished with extra fresh herbs
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...