- April 2017
- Serves 4-6
- Hands-on time 10 min
Crunchy apple, celery, capers and herbs are coated in dijon dressing to make this quick side dish. Serve it with cold meats or charcuterie as part of lunch spread.
- Gluten-free recipes
- 2.4g (0.4g saturated)
- 3.5g (3.3g sugars)
- 1 green apple, cut into matchsticks
- Juice ½ lemon, plus extra
- 2 celery sticks, 1 finely chopped, 1 finely sliced
- 1 tbsp capers in brine, rinsed
- ½ garlic clove, finely crushed
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh flatleaf parsley leaves
- In a bowl, combine the apple, lemon juice, celery and capers. Add the garlic, yogurt, mayo, mustard and parsley, then toss well.
- Taste and season, adding extra lemon juice to balance if needed.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...