Baked three-cheese tortelloni
- September 2011
- 250g pack fresh cheese tortelloni
- 200g pack passata
- 50g semi-dried tomatoes, drained
- 240g pack mixed antipasto, drained (we like Merchant Gourmet Sunblush Antipasto, available from Waitrose and Ocado)
- 8 mini mozzarella balls
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Parmesan to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, blanch the pasta for 3 minutes, drain and return the pasta to the pan. Mix in the passata, semi-dried tomatoes and mixed antipasto.
- Season, then spoon evenly between two small ovenproof dishes and top each with half the mozzarella. Drizzle with a little oil, then bake for 10 minutes until piping hot. Scatter with a few Parmesan shavings and serve.
Crispy bacon lardons,fresh basil and pine nuts would all make tasty additions to this dish.
Rate & review