Balti saag aloo
- March 2011
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 300g pack Sharwood’s Bombay Potatoes
- 300g frozen chopped spinach
- 350g jar Seeds of Change Organic Balti Sauce
- Plain naan bread to serve
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onion for 5 minutes over a medium heat until softened and golden.
- Add the potatoes, spinach and balti sauce. Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer very gently for 15 minutes until piping hot.
- Serve with naan bread for scooping up the sauce.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...