- December 2017
- Makes 12
- Hands-on time 10 min
Who doesn’t love a Yorkshire pud? These dinky little bite-sized versions are stuffed with perfectly pink beef steak and creamy horseradish in a fiery but comforting mouthful.
- 9.4g (1.7g saturated)
- 6.7g (0.7g sugars)
- 12 ready-made mini yorkshire puddings
- 300g British beef fillet steak
- 80g mayo
- 2 tbsp creamed horseradish
- Sprinkle of chopped chives
- Heat up the ready-made mini yorkshire puddings. Heat a frying pan with a splash of vegetable oil. When hot, sear the British beef fillet steak in the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side (depending on the meat thickness).
- Meanwhile, mix the mayo with the creamed horseradish. Slice the beef thinly and put 2 slices onto each warm yorkshire pud. Dollop with sauce and garnish with salt, pepper and a sprinkle of chopped chives.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Showstopping salmon recipes
Cheesy choux wreath with hot smoked salmon and horseradish dip
An impressive tear-and-share cheesy profiterole wreath served with a fiery smoked salmon, horseradish and cream...
Truffle honey-roasted fig and pancetta crostini with gorgonzola
A canapé recipe of crunchy crostini’s topped with figs roasted in truffle honey, pancetta and...