- October 2018
- Makes 6
- Ready in 10 min
A spin on the modern classic, this recipe blends dry gin, bramble bay jam and fresh lemon to make a refreshing cocktail – the perfect mix of sweet and sour.
- 6 tbsp bramble and bay jam or a good quality blackberry and apple jam
- 6 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 300ml dry gin
- 500ml lemonade (we used Fever Tree Sicilian Lemonade)
- Crushed ice
- Fresh blackberries and bay leaves to garnish
- In a large cocktail shaker, large jar with a lid or jug, muddle together the jam and lemon juice using a wooden muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Pour over the gin and half the lemonade, then shake/stir well. Fill 6 tumblers with crushed ice, then pour over the cocktail mix and top up with the remaining lemonade.
- Garnish each tumbler with a blackberry and bay leaf to serve.
A spin on the modern classic cocktail invented by British barman Dick Bradsell.
Rate & review