- October 2018
- Makes 6
- Ready in 10 min
A spin on the modern classic, this recipe blends dry gin, bramble bay jam and fresh lemon to make a refreshing cocktail – the perfect mix of sweet and sour.
- 6 tbsp bramble and bay jam or a good quality blackberry and apple jam
- 6 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 300ml dry gin
- 500ml lemonade (we used Fever Tree Sicilian Lemonade)
- Crushed ice
- Fresh blackberries and bay leaves to garnish
- In a large cocktail shaker, large jar with a lid or jug, muddle together the jam and lemon juice using a wooden muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Pour over the gin and half the lemonade, then shake/stir well. Fill 6 tumblers with crushed ice, then pour over the cocktail mix and top up with the remaining lemonade.
- Garnish each tumbler with a blackberry and bay leaf to serve.
A spin on the modern classic cocktail invented by British barman Dick Bradsell.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...