Campari and grapefruit fizz cocktail
- December 2008
- Serves 6
- Takes 10 minutes to make, plus cooling
Rachel Allen serves this refreshing Campari, grapefruit and sparkling wine cocktail as an alternative to Champagne.
- Dairy-free recipes
- trace (trace saturated)
- 41.9g (39.9g sugars)
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp Campari
- 250ml grapefruit juice
- 400ml sparkling white wine, chilled
- Make a sugar syrup by gently heating the caster sugar with 200ml water in a small pan until the sugar dissolves. Increase the heat and boil for 1-2 minutes. Remove and allow to cool completely.
- Pour 150ml sugar syrup, the Campari and grapefruit juice into a jug and stir.
- Add the sparkling wine and pour into chilled Champagne flutes or wine glasses.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...