Pear and rosemary cocktail
- April 2013
- 50ml Chase vodka
- 25ml Jo Hilditch pear wine
- 1 tsp caster sugar, plus extra to frost the rim of the glass
- Ice cubes
- Soda water
- Fresh rosemary sprig
- Pour the vodka into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the pear wine and sugar. Shake and pour into an ice-filled tumbler whose rim you’ve wet with pear wine and dipped in sugar.
- Top up with soda water and garnish with the rosemary sprig.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Food stories, skills and tested recipes, straight to your door... Enjoy 5 issues for just £5 with our special introductory offer.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter