Instant chicken salad with tortilla chips
- May 2005
- Small bag of fresh salad leaves
- Cooked chicken breast
- 1 red onion
- A handful of spicy tortilla chips
- 8 baby plum tomatoes
- Roasted red pepper salad dressing
- Tub of crème fraîche or soured cream
- Divide small bag of fresh salad leaves between 2 bowls
- Shred cooked chicken breast and divide between plates. Cut a few slices of crisp red onion and scatter on top with tortilla chips and quartered baby plum tomatoes
- Make an instant dressing by mixing equal quantities of roasted red pepper salad dressing and crème fraîche or soured cream. Drizzle over and enjoy.
For an alternative red pepper dressing, whizz a few strips of roasted red peppers from a jar into red wine vinaigrette
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
October seasonal recipes
Diana Henry’s Mexican chicken and pumpkin with pepita pesto
Diana Henry’s Mexican chicken recipe is marinated with fresh thyme, oregano, cumin and allspice before...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...