Chicken, tomato, feta and lemon salad
- April 2005
- for 3 people
- Ready in 20 minutes
A simple salad recipe that’s perfect for a speedy supper – try our chicken, tomato and feta salad.
- 375g pack mini chicken fillets
- Olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- Punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- Zest of 1 lemon and a squeeze of lemon juice
- Bag of salad
- 150g feta
- Cut the chicken fillets into strips. Heat a little olive oil in a large pan and stir-fry the chicken until tender. Remove and set aside.
- Add the garlic and onion and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until softened. Add the cherry tomatoes and stir-fry until beginning to wilt. Add the lemon zest and juice and a good splash of olive oil. Return the chicken to the pan and toss it all together.
- Divide the salad between 3 plates and spoon over the chicken mixture. Crumble the feta between the plates.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Coconut milk recipes
Poached coconut chicken salad with roasted noodles
Fresh with aromatic herbs and juicy pineapple, Simonne Logue’s thai inspired salad is perfect to...