Chocolate-dipped mango and apricot
- December 2006
- Makes 24 of each
- Takes 20 minutes to make, plus setting
This mango and apricot dipped in chocolate recipe makes a healthy nibble for kids.
- 75g milk chocolate, broken up
- 24 dried mango slices (about 150g)
- 50g dark chocolate (no more than 50% cocoa solids), broken up
- 24 dried ready-to-eat apricots (about 175g)
- Line 2-3 large baking sheets with baking paper. Put the milk chocolate in a small bowl over a pan of just-simmering water, making sure it doesn’t touch the water. Leave to melt for 4-5 minutes, then remove from the heat and stir until smooth.
- Dip a mango slice into the chocolate so half is coated. Shake gently to remove any excess, then transfer to a lined baking sheet to set. Repeat to make 24.
- Melt the dark chocolate as before, then dip in half of each apricot to make 24. Transfer to a baking sheet to set.
These will keep in airtight containers, layered up between baking paper, in a cool place for up to 1 month.
Rate & review