Chorizo, parsley and goat’s cheese frittata
- October 2011
- Serves 4
- 5 minutes to prepare, 15 minutes to cook
These flavourful frittata recipe can be eaten at any time of day for brunch, lunch or dinner.
- 23.2g (9.7g saturated)
- 1.2g (1.1g sugars)
- 25g sliced chorizo
- 6 free-range eggs
- 90g crumbled goat’s cheese
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- A handful of chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the grill to high. In a 25cm ovenproof frying pan, fry the chorizo until crisp. Whisk together the eggs, goat’s cheese, fennel seeds and parsley. Season well.
- Drain most of the oil from the pan and add the egg mix to the chorizo. Stir quickly, before the egg sets, to distribute the chorizo, then lower the heat and cook for 5-8 minutes. Grill for a further 5 minutes until golden. Serve with crusty bread or a green salad.
Rate & review