- June 2013
- Serves 2
- Ready in 10 min
Just seven ingredients and 10 minutes is all you need to make this speedy, and of course absolutely delicious, crab tagliatelle.
We’ve got another speedy recipe like this one, it’s Rick Stein’s crab linguine made with lemon and garlic.
- 100g white crabmeat
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- Large handful of fresh parsley, chopped, plus extra leaves to garnish
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp sliced slow-baked tomatoes with chilli plus 1 tbsp oil from the jar, such as Sacla’ Dallaglio
- 200g fresh egg tagliatelle
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs, toasted in a frying pan with 1 tbsp oil, to serve
- Put the crabmeat, chilli, chopped parsley, lemon zest and juice, slow-baked tomatoes and oil from the jar into a mixing bowl, then stir to combine. Season well with salt and black pepper, then set aside.
- Bring a medium pan of salted water to the boil, then add the pasta and cook for 2 minutes. Drain, then return the pasta to the pan and stir through the crab mixture.
- Serve in shallow bowls, topped with the toasted breadcrumbs and garnished with extra parsley leaves.
To make this a creamier pasta dish, stir 2 tbsp crème fraîche through the crab mixture.
Rate & review