- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Knob of butter
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 500g diced pork loin
- 250ml chicken stock (from a stock cube), hot
- Handful fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- Pared zest of 1 lemon, plus a squeeze of lemon juice
- 3 tbsp double cream
- Dollop of Dijon mustard
- Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and fry until soft. Increase the heat to high, add the pork and cook until browned all over. Add the stock, tarragon and lemon zest, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the pork is almost cooked.
- Stir in the cream and Dijon mustard. Check the seasoning, adding the lemon juice, if necessary.
- Divide the creamy pork among plates and serve with new potato mash and a green salad or steamed green vegetables.