Crispy skin chicken legs
- July 2007
- Serves 6
- Takes 10 min to make, 40 min to barbecue, plus marinating
Want to make your chicken skin crispy? Then take a leaf out of Silvana Franco’s book – the marinade gives these chicken legs a lovely crispness.
- 20.4g (5.4g saturated)
- 0.9g (0.5g sugars)
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 6 whole chicken legs
- Mix the mustard, zest, tarragon, and some salt and black pepper together in a bowl. Loosen the chicken skin and spread a little of the mixture under the skin, then push right down to the drumstick. Repeat with the other chicken legs.
- Put in a dish, pour over the lemon juice and season. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Barbecue for 40 minutes, turning once, until cooked and crispy.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Burmese grilled chicken with sticky and crispy rice
Dan Doherty’s grilled chicken recipe was inspired by a traditional meal he ate during his...