Crispy skin chicken legs
- July 2007
- Serves 6
- Takes 10 min to make, 40 min to barbecue, plus marinating
Want to make your chicken skin crispy? Then take a leaf out of Silvana Franco’s book – the marinade gives these chicken legs a lovely crispness.
- 20.4g (5.4g saturated)
- 0.9g (0.5g sugars)
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 6 whole chicken legs
- Mix the mustard, zest, tarragon, and some salt and black pepper together in a bowl. Loosen the chicken skin and spread a little of the mixture under the skin, then push right down to the drumstick. Repeat with the other chicken legs.
- Put in a dish, pour over the lemon juice and season. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Barbecue for 40 minutes, turning once, until cooked and crispy.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Burmese grilled chicken with sticky and crispy rice
Dan Doherty’s grilled chicken recipe was inspired by a traditional meal he ate during his...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...