Fettuccine with melting Brie, cherry tomatoes and basil
- March 2010
- Serves 4
- Hands on time 20 minutes
Pasta coated in melting Brie is a quick and easy vegetarian dish to whip up for a weeknight supper.
- 40.4g (16.4g saturated)
- 78.4g (4.3g sugar)
- 300g vegetarian Brie, rind removed, cut into cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 300g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Large handful fresh basil, chopped
- Grated zest of ½ lemon and a squeeze of juice
- 400g fettuccine or spaghetti
- Put the Brie, garlic, oil, tomatoes, basil, and lemon zest and juice in a large bowl. Season, mix together and leave for 10 minutes to infuse.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of salted boiling water, then drain.
- Promptly toss the hot pasta with the Brie mixture, then serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Blue cheese recipes
Savoury cheeseboard cheesecake with honey-roast grapes
A cheesecake but not as you know it. This savoury recipe, made with an oatcake...