Fettuccine with melting Brie, cherry tomatoes and basil
- March 2010
- 300g vegetarian Brie, rind removed, cut into cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 300g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Large handful fresh basil, chopped
- Grated zest of ½ lemon and a squeeze of juice
- 400g fettuccine or spaghetti
- Put the Brie, garlic, oil, tomatoes, basil, and lemon zest and juice in a large bowl. Season, mix together and leave for 10 minutes to infuse.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of salted boiling water, then drain.
- Promptly toss the hot pasta with the Brie mixture, then serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...