Fettuccine with melting Brie, cherry tomatoes and basil
- March 2010
- Serves 4
- Hands on time 20 minutes
Pasta coated in melting Brie is a quick and easy vegetarian dish to whip up for a weeknight supper.
- 40.4g (16.4g saturated)
- 78.4g (4.3g sugar)
- 300g vegetarian Brie, rind removed, cut into cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 300g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Large handful fresh basil, chopped
- Grated zest of ½ lemon and a squeeze of juice
- 400g fettuccine or spaghetti
- Put the Brie, garlic, oil, tomatoes, basil, and lemon zest and juice in a large bowl. Season, mix together and leave for 10 minutes to infuse.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of salted boiling water, then drain.
- Promptly toss the hot pasta with the Brie mixture, then serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Recipes to celebrate spring
Sharing pan fondue with garlic toasts, roasted radishes and asparagus
Take this pan of hot, melted cheese to the table and let your guests dig...