Fresh ravioli with squash and goat’s cheese
- May 2010
- Serves 2
- Takes 10 min to make, 15 min to cook
The classic combination of butternut squash, sage and goat’s cheese makes this ravioli recipe a true delight to eat. And it’s ready in less than half an hour.
- 50g butter
- 350g peeled butternut squash wedges, cut into cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Small handful fresh sage leaves, chopped
- Grated zest of ½ lemon, plus a squeeze of juice
- 250g fresh spinach and ricotta ravioli
- 50g soft goat’s cheese, crumbled
- Large handful wild rocket
- Melt half the butter in a large sauté pan, add the chopped butternut squash, season well, then fry over a medium heat for about 8-10 minutes until golden brown all over. Add the garlic, sage and lemon zest and fry for 1 minute. Add the rest of the butter and the lemon juice and gently fry over a low heat for 1 minute until melted.
- Meanwhile, cook the ravioli in a large pan of boiling salted water according to the packet instructions and drain well. Drizzle with a little olive oil, then add to the pan with the butternut squash, and carefully stir to coat with the sauce.
- Tip into serving bowls and scatter with crumbled goat’s cheese and rocket leaves before serving.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Healthy vegetarian recipes
Warm salad of fried tofu, broccoli, romanesco and miso
This healthy vegan winter salad will brighten up cold days: the romanesco florets bring a...
Dinner ideas for two
Roast sea bream with fennel, sourdough and preserved lemons
Enjoy the classic fresh flavours of this quick and easy sea bream recipe for two...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...