Honey mustard-glazed pork chops with mash
- May 2017
- Serves 2
- Hands-on time 20 min, oven time 20 min
Sweet, sticky pork chops, buttery mash and a quick gravy – what’s not to love about this weeknight dinner for two people?
- 23.2g (6.7g saturated)
- 68.3g (14.6g sugars)
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 British free-range bone-in pork chops
- 600g maris piper potatoes
- 10g unsalted butter
- 200ml fresh chicken stock
- ½ tsp white wine vinegar
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6. Mix the honey, wholegrain mustard, crushed garlic and olive oil in a bowl. Put the pork chops in a roasting tin and coat in half the honey mixture. Roast for 20 minutes, basting halfway through with the juices.
- Meanwhile, peel and cut the potatoes into even chunks, then cook in a large pot of salted water for 15-20 minutes until tender. Drain and mash with butter, a splash of milk and plenty of salt and pepper.
- While the potatoes are cooking, put the remaining marinade into a small saucepan over a medium-high heat with fresh chicken stock and white wine vinegar. Bubble for 5-10 minutes until reduced by a third. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Serve the chops with the mash and gravy.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Pork recipes from around the world
Mustard, honey and lime pork chops with apple slaw
These pork chops are brined for extra flavour and then cooked over the BBQ, but...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...